Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

STIMULATORY OVERLOAD

What I'm liking best here are all the faces!
Your art blows mine out of the water man, and you have the ability to ANIMATE IT? I should just give up art now and become a dentist.
Some might not care for the exaggerated style, as some guy a bit below compared to Ren & Stimpy, but I guess I'm just a fan of all that.

As for the Halo: Reach part of the video, seems to be a fairly accurate depiction of the fanbase to me, although with a distinct lack of 12 year olds.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

I applaud you sir,

Yes, there were words in your animation. Perhaps more words then some are accustomed to, but they were hilarious words. Words truely worthy of my laughter.

If I had a Twitter or Facebook account, I would most certainly make mention of this animation. Good thing I never plan on acquiring said memberships.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Greatly funny

This was hilarious, I enjoyed the whole theme and personally liked the animation.
Never seen the Mastermind series before, and this certainly made me go and watch the previous episodes.

Self Portrait Art Collab Self Portrait Art Collab

Glad to be a part of it

Thanks for including me in this, you did a great job putting this together.

Also: Good luck trying to draw dicks on my faces folks. Go on, click on my face, I dare you.

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

Very fun!

Simple, yet challenging little tests.
A lot of the achievements aren't registering though.
I got 100% in Perception, 100% in Memory, 97% in Reaction, and a 95% in Coordination, but I don't have any of the medals for them.
(97% average as well, and the Mega-Brain medal won't unlock)
That's not a really important issue though, and doesn't detract from the fun of this game at all!

Guess Who! Guess Who!

Could tell it was Hepburn from the thumbnail, that damn eye of hers is distinctive.

A few mistakes and a bit messy in some areas, but overall nice.

It's Good To Be King It's Good To Be King

Very nice, well done.
The skin (Or Zora equivalent) has nice texture, and a great variance of blues.
That being said, the other items, the cloak and crown, are rather flat in comparison. I can see some hints of blues/purples in the shadows of the red cloak, but it just doesn't help much. Could of pushed the colours more.
Still a nice piece overall.

aniadraws responds:

Be Special! Be Special!

Perhaps..

Perhaps Tom hates crippled people? Think about it.

I think it looks quite nice, the thing that bugs me though is the hand holding the medal. Some of the fingers just don't line up.

Pegosho responds:

I bet Tom wants to delete all the Nameless flashes because of crippleboy lol.

Yeah, the hand isn't perfect now that i look at it, but maybe...he has a deformed hand, that's it! deformed hand! ^_^ *sweats*