Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

STIMULATORY OVERLOAD

What I'm liking best here are all the faces!
Your art blows mine out of the water man, and you have the ability to ANIMATE IT? I should just give up art now and become a dentist.
Some might not care for the exaggerated style, as some guy a bit below compared to Ren & Stimpy, but I guess I'm just a fan of all that.

As for the Halo: Reach part of the video, seems to be a fairly accurate depiction of the fanbase to me, although with a distinct lack of 12 year olds.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

I applaud you sir,

Yes, there were words in your animation. Perhaps more words then some are accustomed to, but they were hilarious words. Words truely worthy of my laughter.

If I had a Twitter or Facebook account, I would most certainly make mention of this animation. Good thing I never plan on acquiring said memberships.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Greatly funny

This was hilarious, I enjoyed the whole theme and personally liked the animation.
Never seen the Mastermind series before, and this certainly made me go and watch the previous episodes.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Damn.. Hilarious.

After 10 minutes I could tell it was looped, but that doesn't stop it from being hilarious. Still have it playing as I'm writing this.

My favorites:
"Magikarp, Dodge away from that splash! .. Good job Magikarp, now counter attack with a splash attack!"

"Magikarp use Hyperbeam!- Well What the F#*@ do you mean you don't have Hyperbeam? Just use splash attack."

"This b!tch be trippin' up all in yo grill Magikarp, use a splash attack!"

Magikarp! U-" Hello? Eh, I'm in the middle of something. Team Rocket? Team Rocket can suck on ma balls. Magikarp use a splash attack."